Thursday 16 February 2012

Pea's cage, and epic Tupperware!

Ooo late blog post, I feel bad :(. Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day for the other day, hope everyone had a lovely time. I gave all the hams some of the love pasta as a treat :D.

Pea's extension arrived yesterday and I must say she has quite the palace now!
She now has a two tier Imac Fantasy and seems to love it, which I'm really happy about. She has steadily upgraded cage sizes with age, from a mini duna to this :). I love it, she loves it, good times all round.

On another note, I bought some tupperware today for my hamster/mouse storage and I LOVE it. My favourite colour is purple, and these are purple! Small things amuse small minds and all that. Anyway, here they are (how sad am I posting a picture of tupperware?)
Made my day finding those!

4 comments:

  1. I love the cage and the Tupperware.

    By the way, I'm looking for guest posters over at my blog, if you'd like to check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you get the containers?

    ReplyDelete