Friday 12 April 2013

Market Research and Updated Pets

Let me start by saying I am back, properly this time. Life took a bit of an unexpected turn but now everything is sorted I can get back to what I love, making videos and writing blog posts!

Sadly, in the time I have been gone various pets have passed away. I now have Pea, Titan, Nika, the millipedes, Smudge and 2 cats, soon to be 3.

Smudge is my mouse, and he is the  nicest creature I have ever known. He loves to cuddle and run all over me at playtime, its great.

Anyway this is only a quick post to say hello again, and also to ask for help. I have recently branced out into owning an ebay shop, and I sell pet supplies. At the moment I only have a few dog toys and treats, and some cat things on the way, but what I would love to know is what pet owners like to buy. Obviously I know what I like, but what do YOU like, let me know and I will try to stock it. Thanks you lovely people!


My shop

No comments:

Post a Comment